A CAREER AT NRGY
We are a Drummondville company in full growth. We aspire to become the best panel builder in Quebec and to do so, we will need new players in our team.
NWe offer a group insurance program covered at 60% by NRGY, a social club, and cash back from the employer for a gym membership or other physical activity. At NRGY, we believe that communication, respect, teamwork, integrity and rigor are the key to success and happiness at work.
STIMULATING AND VARYING JOB
GROUP INSURANCE PAID 60% BY NRGY
ACCESS TO AN EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
AYTIME SCHEDULE, FOR THE PRODUCTION TEAM THE WEEK ENDS AT 11:30 AM ON FRIDAYS!
POSSIBILITY OF FLEXIBLE HOURS
YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A DYNAMIC TEAM?
Your mission is to support the sales department and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, your main mandates will be to:
- Assist in the preparation, processing and follow-up of quotes.
- Provide after-sales service as a first responder to our customers
- Support the sales department with a common goal of serving customers well and maintaining the same high level of service
- Ensure the structure and filing of sales and estimation files with the help of our ERP system
- Create monthly reports and participate in strategic analysis meetings with the sales team
- Perform monthly reports of projects awaiting approval
- Participate in business development and customer relations in collaboration with the sales team
- Participate in the development of new client research campaigns and follow up on potential clients
- Attend corporate events
- All other related tasks related to the customer experience
Want to apply? Send your resumé to [email protected].
Are you up for assembling our customers’ ideas?
We are steadily looking for a passionate and experienced person in the field of control panel assembling. You will have the chance to do different assemblies from start to finish.
A day job and you finish on Friday at 11:30.
We’re counting on you to:
- Read and interpret electrical drawings
- Assemble and wire control panels according to supplied drawings
- Adapt to the different standards of our customers
- Bring new ideas onto the table
- Control panel assembling certificate
- DEP in electricity or related training
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Good adaptability
- Group insurance paid 60% by NRGY
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to apply? Send your CV to [email protected].